Work For Us
Are you looking to be part of something special, with a proven concept at the ground level before it explodes nationally? The Feisty Greek is the next big fast casual restaurant success story where you can watch your career grow to new heights. The Feisty Greek is currently searching for enthusiastic, energetic people to join our team. We offer a competitive hourly rate plus the opportunity for bonuses and a strong commitment to promoting from within.
By joining our Feisty Greek family you have the option to grow through our internal development program. It’s designed to help you explore and develop leadership skills, while also learning The Feisty Greek procedures, standards and routines. For the right Feisty Greek team members, we will prepare you to help us running future new locations.
Here at The Feisty Greek, you will help our patrons experience the best of both worlds, lively food, by lively people. Come on in and see for yourselves, what our great work life culture is like.
CREW MEMBER OPPORTUNITY!
Building the perfect Gryo – and having fun doing it – is the first step to building your career at the Feisty Greek. Sharpen your customer-service and teamwork skills, learn to make great food and get ready to grow. Whether you have experience as a cashier, server, cook, prep cook, dishwasher, housekeeper, bartender or no experience at all, this could be the opportunity to develop into a restaurant manager position. We can offer part time or full time schedules depending on what you are looking for and the needs of the restaurant. We promote most of our managers from within and are looking for that next generation of leaders to apply now.
Our Crew members take pride in preparing and serving Feisty Greek’s delicious food. They know that in order to do this right, they need a clean and organized work area. By consistently following the proper recipes and procedures, and adhering to Feisty Greek’s high standards regarding food preparation, cleaning and sanitation, teamwork and customer service, they help to ensure that the Feisty Greek customer experience is always the best it can be. Crew members get to learn about and work at a variety of stations: Pita, Salad, Prep, Grill, Register, and Take-Out. In each area they’re greeting and interacting with Feisty Greek’s customers directly, making their meals, while portioning out the ingredients to our standards. Crew members’ responsibilities require them to be on their feet working while clocked in, unless on break. If they are not busy, they are expected to take on tasks they see that need to get done, and pitch in to help their teammates.
In addition to following Feisty Greek’s policies and procedures, principal responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Following recipes accurately and maintaining food preparation processes such as cooking, marinating, seasoning, and grilling meats; chopping herbs; dicing, cutting, and slicing vegetables
• Completing hot and cold food preparation assignment accurately, neatly, and in a timely fashion
• Preparing food throughout the day as needed, anticipating and reacting to customer volume
• Maintaining appropriate portion control and consistently monitoring food levels on the line
• Maintaining proper food handling, safety, and sanitation standards while preparing and cooking food
• Providing friendly, quality customer service to each Feisty Greek customer
• Working toward understanding and articulating Feisty Food With Integrity
• Consistently and accurately using prep sheets, Road Maps, cleanliness list, and station checklists
• Following Feisty Greek sanitation standards including washing cookware and utensils throughout the day
• Cleaning equipment, as assigned, thoroughly and in a timely fashion according to Feisty Greek sanitation guideline
• Maintain cleanliness in restrooms, beverage & dining areas
• Restock condiment and utensil stations
The ideal candidate will:
• Have the ability to develop positive working relationships with all restaurant employees and work as part of a team by helping others as needed or requested
• Have the ability to speak clearly and listen attentively to guests and other employees
• Have the ability to maintain a professional appearance at all times and display a positive and enthusiastic approach to all assignments
• Be able to exhibit a cheerful and helpful attitude, and provide exceptional customer service
• Be able to adapt to changing customer volume levels with a sense of urgency
• Have the ability to demonstrate a complete understanding of the menu
• Be able to follow instructions for recipes and sanitation guidelines
• Have the ability to be cross-trained in all areas of the kitchen and line
• Have the ability to communicate in the primary language(s) of the work location
• Have a high school diploma
At Feisty Greek we don’t have multiple job titles for our entry level employees but all of our crew will play the role of dishwasher, cashier, server, host, bartender, cook, prep cook, etc. so be prepared to learn a lot and work hard if you join the team. Most of the jobs that we are hiring for are entry level positions. If you are interested in interviewing for a restaurant general manager or assistant restaurant manager position and have previous restaurant management experience you can search our careers page for more opportunities as we may have some of those positions available. Most of these management positions are filled internally but there are some exceptions please inquire by submitting your information below.